Buy on the Rumor, Sell on the News [Coming Soon]

by Osman Parvez

The feeding frenzy over new listings in Boulder reminds me of my equity research days, when the firm's traders would buy on the rumor and sell on the news.     The whisper, as it was called back then would fuel all sorts of speculative activity.   

Speculation was never my thing (I was on the research side) but it was fun to watch from the sidelines.   Anyway, here's a whisper for you.    I was checking out a used bicycle for sale (a full suspension 29'er, if you're curious) and I heard of a luxury house that would soon be hitting the market. 

The lovely home shown below is located on a large lot on a quiet, dead end street in a very nice part of N. Boulder.  The formidable curb presence and interesting architectural details suggest the interior will be equally sophisticated.   It appears to have been thoroughly updated and soon will be listed for sale with an asking price of $1.8.    Call me for details at 303.746.6896.


---
Like this analysis?    Subscribe to my research.       Want to meet me in person?    Attend a Boulder Real Estate Meetup.    Ready to buy or sell?  Call me at 303.746.6896.  

Please Note

This document contains forward-looking statements. You are strongly cautioned that investment results are subject to business, economic and other uncertainties. There are no guarantees associated with any forecast and the opinions stated here are subject to change at any time. Always consult your financial advisor before making an investment decision.