Nuisance Patrol [Due Diligence]

by Osman Parvez
---
Walking around a condo Boulder condo complex this morning, I came across a notice posted on the door.    Take a look. 



The notice reminded me that due diligence isn't over at the end of the day.   A night time visit is also highly recommended.   It's likely the owners of units inside buildings 6 and 7 didn't know the motion activated security lights shone on their bedroom windows.  Perhaps it would have influenced their purchase decision.  

I'll add a night time visit to my collection of due diligence tips.    

By the way, my buyers get an exclusive checklist of due diligence areas, developed after more than a decade of representing real estate clients as a buyer's agent.   Just another way I can help you make a smarter real estate decision. 


Like this analysis?    Subscribe to my research.       Want to meet me in person?    Attend a Boulder Real Estate Meetup.    Ready to buy or sell?  Call me at 303.746.6896.  

Please Note

This document contains forward-looking statements. You are strongly cautioned that investment results are subject to business, economic and other uncertainties. There are no guarantees associated with any forecast and the opinions stated here are subject to change at any time. Always consult your financial advisor before making an investment decision.