Friday, June 14, 2013

NEW LISTING: 4 Bedroom home in Louisville [COMING SOON]

by Osman Parvez

We're making final preparations on a new listing in Louisville.   Photography will follow shortly and it will go active on the MLS in early July.  

YOU can get a sneak peak by contacting me sooner.   

519 Adams Avenue (UNDER CONTRACT)
The house is most similar to 519 Adams (listing sheet), which went under contract after only 3 days on market with an asking price of $429,000.   It's a well maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bath with about 2,000 SQFT on a quiet cul-de-sac.     

Oh - and when I say "most similar," i mean if you squint, it's essentially the same house.  

The house is a short jaunt to downtown Louisville.   The layout is excellent with three bedrooms on the main level.  It's an attractive house that will work for a number of different buyers.     

Call me for details.  303.746.6896.   

---
Like this analysis?    Subscribe to my research.       Want to meet me in person?    Attend a Boulder Real Estate Meetup.    Ready to buy or sell?  Call me at 303.746.6896.  

No comments:

Post a Comment