Monday, October 25, 2010

Haunted Houses in Colorado

by Robbin Merta

I'll be honest. I watch scary movies through my fingers, I avoid mirrors when I go to the bathroom during the night, and the last time I went through a haunted house (under duress) I got so scared I couldn't find the exit and just about had a panic attack. Some guy hiding in a corner had to break character and show me where the door was. I don't like it when people sneak up behind me.

But I know a lot of people who LIKE to be scared. Below is a partial list of Colorado Haunted Houses. Obviously, I cannot speak upon their quality, but you can follow the links for more information.

13th Floor Haunted House, 4120 Brighton Blvd, Bldg. C, Denver
The Butcher Haunted House, c-470 and Wadsworth, Littleton
Asylum Haunted House, 11425 Community Center Drive, Northglenn
Curse of Slaughterhouse Gulch, 3184 S. Peoria Street, Aurora
Decimation Haunted House, 9619 E. County Line Road, Englewood
Field of Corpses, 13251 W. 64th Avenue, Arvada
Frightmare, 108th & Old Wadsworth, Westminster
Haunted Field of Screams, 104th & Riverdale Road, Thornton

Have fun - take a change of underwear.























Post a Comment