October Market Updates Available

by Osman Parvez


It's hard to believe that October is already a third gone. How time flies.

Are you ready for my usual monthly market updates? Has Boulder real estate shaken off the summer's slump? What about local inventory levels and sales? How are Days on Market?

This month I thought I'd try something different. I posted a link to the report in our research archive at realtyunique.com. This is the same report I send to my investor clients, friends and colleagues. In that file you'll find summary tables of local real estate conditions, showing both year/year and year to date (ytd). You'll also find my usual charts which illustrate how the real estate market did in Boulder, Broomfield, Erie, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, and Superior. Over the next few days, I'll post a few of the charts with my commentary to the blog.

If downloads exceeds my server's bandwidth allocation, I might have to find an alternative. The file is about 500kb. Here's a direct link to the research archive. As always, please call me with questions or comments at 303.746.6896.





----
Like this analysis?    Subscribe to our client research report.     
Want to get blog updates via email?  Click HERE.       
Ready to buy or sell?  Schedule an appointment or call 303.746.6896. 
You can also like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.

As always, your referrals are deeply appreciated.  

--
The ideas and strategies described in this blog are the opinion of the writer and subject to business, economic, and competitive uncertainties.   We strongly recommend conducting rigorous due diligence and obtaining professional advice before buying or selling real estate. 

Please Note

This document contains forward-looking statements. You are strongly cautioned that investment results are subject to business, economic and other uncertainties. There are no guarantees associated with any forecast and the opinions stated here are subject to change at any time. Always consult your financial advisor before making an investment decision.